THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT TO TEACHERS’ AND EMPLOYEES’ JOB SATISFACTION ON PERMATA HATI EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION TANGERANG

LARASATI AHLUWALIA , 1211011083 (2016) THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL CLIMATE AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT TO TEACHERS’ AND EMPLOYEES’ JOB SATISFACTION ON PERMATA HATI EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION TANGERANG. UNIVERSITY OF LAMPUNG, FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS .

[img]
Preview
Text
ABSTRACT.pdf

Download (107Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
FULL SCRIPT.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (904Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
A SVRIPT WITHOUT RESULT AND DISSCUSSION.pdf

Download (905Kb) | Preview

Abstrak

The case discussed in this study was the influence of organizational climate and career development to job satisfaction of teachers and employees at Permata Hati Educational Foundation Tangerang. The problems found that teachers and employees with easy resigned or was fired from the foundation and unprecedented change of the principal for 14 years. The hypothesis of this research are (1) organizational climate has influence to job satisfaction of teachers and employees (2) career development has influence to job satisfaction of teachers and employees (3) organizational climate and career development influences on job satisfaction of teachers and employees. The data collected from questionnaires with respondents 47 peoples. Method of data collection uses Likert scale. Data processing uses SPSS 16.0 for Windows. The Normality Test in this research figure out that organizational climate and job satisfaction variable were well distributed, in the other hand career development variable was not well distributed. The analysis technique uses is multiple linear regression method, the Validity Test used Pearson Product Moment Correlation. The research finds (1) organizational climate doesn’t influence on job satisfaction of teachers and employees (2) career development doesn’t influence on job satisfaction of teachers and employees (3) organizational climate and career development do not influence on job satisfaction of teachers and employees with adjusted R-square value of 0.017 or 1.7% and the remaining 98.3% is explained by other factors outside of the study. Suggestion for educational foundation are (1) should create better organizational climate. Things that can be done is provide a forum aspirations of teachers and employees on foundation, give authority to the teachers and employees to solve problems, provide job rotation for teachers and employees in order to reduce the saturation at work (2) should improve system of career planning. Things that can be done is help teachers and staff to develop their careers and help make decisions about personal goals and career development plans. Foundation can also help teachers and employees to determine their skills and interests (3) should improve teacher and employee job satisfaction. Since majority of teachers and employees in Indonesia measure their job satisfaction from the salary, things that can be done is adjust the teachers’ and employees’ work performance with salaries, benefits and incentives, and also provides an opportunity for teachers and employees to grow in their jobs. Keywords: Organizational Climate, Career Development, Job Satisfaction

Tipe Karya Ilmiah: Skripsi
Subyek: H Ilmu Sosial = Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
L Education > L Education (General) = Pendidikan
Program Studi: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Prodi Manajemen
Depositing User: 8516551 . Digilib
Date Deposited: 05 Apr 2016 02:24
Last Modified: 05 Apr 2016 02:24
URI: http://digilib.unila.ac.id/id/eprint/21597

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item