ANALYZING FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMER PURCHASE DECISION ON BUKALAPAK.COM

ABDUL AZIS, 1311011001 (2018) ANALYZING FACTORS INFLUENCING CONSUMER PURCHASE DECISION ON BUKALAPAK.COM. ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS FACULTY, UNIVERSITY OF LAMPUNG.

[img]
Preview
Text
ABSTRACT.pdf

Download (7Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
UNDERGRADUATE THESIS FULL.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (927Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
UNDERGRADUATE THESIS WITHOUT RESULT DISCUSSIONS.pdf

Download (775Kb) | Preview

Abstrak

The aims of research to analize the factors that influence purchasing decisions, namely cultural factors, social factors, personal factors, and psychological factors. The population in this study was all people in Bandar lampung who had shopped online at the bukalapak.com site. The sample in this study were 100 people who had shopped online at the bukalapak.com which was taken by purposive sampling. The data collection is done using a questionnaire. This research is quantitative descriptive. The variables in this study consisted of four independent variables namely cultural factors, social factors, personal factors, and psychological factors and one dependent variable namely the purchase decision. All research variables will be formulated into a questionnaire in the form of statements using a Likert scale with 5 levels of choice that is strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree and strongly disagree. The analytical method used to solve the problem in this research using the SPSS application, namely Multiple Regression Analysis Test and T Test statistic as well as F Test. The results of the initial analysis carried out showed that the indicators used were valid to measure existing variables. The results of further analysis indicate that the four variables used in this research can explain 40% variation in purchasing decisions, while the remaining 60% is explained by other factors not used in this study. Based on the results of hypothesis testing, get the calculated F value > F table, then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. The T test results show that the calculated T value > T table. Therefore, researchers can conclude the hypothesis in this research that "cultural factors, social factors, personal factors, and psychological factors influence the purchasing decision at the bukalapak.com site". Keywords: Cultural Factors, Social Factors, Personal Factors, Psychological Factors and Purchasing Decisions

Tipe Karya Ilmiah: Skripsi
Subyek: H Ilmu Sosial = Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Ilmu Sosial = Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Program Studi: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Prodi Manajemen
Depositing User: 188999792 . Digilib
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2018 08:05
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2018 08:05
URI: http://digilib.unila.ac.id/id/eprint/54560

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item