COMMUNICATION EFFECT OF EMPLOYEES IN THE PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES FOR DINAS TATA KOTA BANDAR LAMPUNG

OKSOWELA, TENNI OKSOWELA (2013) COMMUNICATION EFFECT OF EMPLOYEES IN THE PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES FOR DINAS TATA KOTA BANDAR LAMPUNG. Masters thesis, Univesitas Lampung.

[img]
Preview
Text
ABSTRAK.pdf

Download (118Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
DAFTAR ISI.pdf

Download (112Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (170Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
LANDASAN TEORI.pdf

Download (236Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
METODOLOGI.pdf

Download (247Kb) | Preview
[img] Text
PEMBAHASAN.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (346Kb)
[img]
Preview
Text
KESIMPULAN.pdf

Download (109Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
LAMP JAWABAN RESPONDEN.pdf

Download (124Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
LAMP JAWABAN VALID RELIABEL.pdf

Download (245Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
LAMP SPSS JAWABAN.pdf

Download (249Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
LAMP KUESIONER.pdf

Download (124Kb) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (160Kb) | Preview

Abstrak

Communication can improve the working harmony within the organization and if the communication is not effective then the coordination will be disrupted resulting in disruption of performance of employees. Issues raised in this study is how the influence of communication on the performance of employees within Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung in order to determine the effect of communication on the performance of employees within Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung. The research was carried out at Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung by distributing questionnaires to 64 people and direct observation in the field. Hypothesis testing showed that the value of the t test for 9.050 with a probability value (sig) of 0.000 which shows that communication and employee performance has positive and significant. Based on the coefficient of determination (R2) note that 56.2% variation in performance variables can be explained by the variation of the communication variables while the rest (43.8%) is explained by other causes outside the model. Based on these calculations, the hypothesis which states that the communication has a positive effect on the performance of employees within Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung is received. Based on the results of the study, the authors suggest that employees are informed orally and in writing to the leaders on the progress and problems that occur in performing the tasks in order to provide direction and leadership of solving problems for the next tasks. To improve performance, leadership needs to motivate employees in order creative employees and have the ability and willingness to use his skills in completing the work. Komunikasi mampu meningkatkan keharmonisan kerja dalam organisasi dan apabila komunikasi berlangsung tidak efektif maka koordinasi akan terganggu yang mengakibatkan terganggunya kinerja pegawai. Permasalahan yang diangkat dalam penelitian ini adalah bagaimana pengaruh komunikasi terhadap kinerja pegawai di lingkungan Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung dengan tujuan untuk mengetahui pengaruh komunikasi terhadap kinerja pegawai di lingkungan Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung. Penelitian ini dilakukan di Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung dengan menyebarkan kuesioner kepada 64 orang dan observasi langsung ke lapangan. Uji hipotesis menunjukkan bahwa nilai uji t sebesar 9.050 dengan nilai probabilitas (sig) sebesar 0.000 yang menunjukan bahwa komunikasi dan kinerja pegawai berpengaruh positip dan signifikan. Berdasarkan nilai koefesien determinasi (R2) diketahui bahwa 56.2% variasi variabel kinerja dapat dijelaskan oleh variasi dari variabel komunikasi sedangkan sisanya (43.8%) dijelaskan oleh sebab-sebab yang lain di luar model. Berdasarkan perhitungan tersebut, maka hipotesis yang menyatakan bahwa komunikasi berpengaruh positif terhadap kinerja pegawai di lingkungan Dinas Tata Kota Bandar Lampung diterima. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian, penulis menyarankan agar pegawai selalu memberitahu baik secara lisan maupun tulisan kepada pimpinan mengenai kemajuan dan permasalahan yang terjadi dalam melaksanakan tugas agar pimpinan dapat memberikan arahan dan pemecahan permasalahan untuk tugas-tugas berikutnya. Untuk meningkatkan kinerja, pimpinan perlu memotivasi pegawai agar pegawai kreatif dan memiliki kemauan untuk menggunakan kemampuan serta keterampilannya dalam menyelesaikan pekerjaan.

Tipe Karya Ilmiah: Tesis (Masters)
Subyek: H Ilmu Sosial = Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
H Ilmu Sosial = Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Program Studi: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis > Magister Manajemen S2
Depositing User: Robidin
Date Deposited: 08 Mar 2014 04:14
Last Modified: 08 Mar 2014 04:14
URI: http://digilib.unila.ac.id/id/eprint/1288

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item